Because of a friends recommendation, I stayed here with a friend of mine and we absolutely loved it! Aside from all the awesome travelers that we met, the staff is super welcoming! Really great location that is close to some markets, restaurants, the beach, and surf shops. The breakfast burrito was so amazing that it became our daily breakfast during our stay. The room we stayed in was really clean and well stocked. Amazing hammocks all over the place and an adult treehouse to enjoy the rain and some company! Wish I had more time to relax to the max here, but I will definitely be back. If you have the pleasure of passing through Santa Teresa, this place is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa