I stayed@ Don Jon's for 5 nights, the place is just great! i stayed in the private cabana, the design is real nice! all wood and you have ur private bathroom, no AC but on most says it was fine to sleep with the FAN, surprisingly not much insects and things running around the cabins! especially that you are surrounded by a forest.
The best thing about Don Jon's is the vibe! its just so chill and friendly! people all hang out together in the common areas, great music being played all day! really great music! :) and i am normally very picky about my music.
The Food is really nice too, very healthy! all breakfast come with fresh fruit and they have amazing fruit smoothies.
Jon himself is a great guy! super chilled, friendly and very helpful and always offering tips on where to go, he even took us with him to a beach wedding on the 1st day i arrived!
ll definitely be coming back here! had a great time and met great people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa