I've been to Santa Teresa several times and Don Jon's is the ONLY place I'd stay. Not only are Jon, Ruth & everyone else who works there extremely nice, but the rooms are immaculate as well! The entire complex of rooms and parking is enclosed in a fenced in area and there is security at night. For a woman traveling alone, this is an added bonus. The food in the restaurant is really great too. Try the breakfast burrito with potatoes!
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel
- Don Jon's Hostel And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less