“Great food, amazing view” 5 of 5 stars

1.5 Miles North of Crossroads, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 54 restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, amazing view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The view is amazing, but you have to go before sunset, otherwise it is just dark. The food was excellent and a good value, being about $15 per entree, which in Chicago would be very inexpensive for a top notch restaurant. The fish was excellent as was the appetizer. They had good sangria as well. The staff was a bit frazzeled the night we went, but it is a beautiful setting so no worries. It is hard to drive up to though and parking is tight, but worth the trip.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Whistler, Canada
“Great food filling plates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Insane flavors and view. You can't beat this place ! Make sure to get the mixed seafood grill and save room for one of the desserts. I recommend the hot brownie served with ice cream

Visited November 2012
nj
“Hands down . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The best place I ate while in Santa Teresa. Quite frankly, one of the best restaurants I have EVER eaten at. I'm not picky, but I like good food, and this was some of the freshest, most flavorfully prepared I've had. I enjoyed a wonderful coconut curry shrimp dish that was to DIE for. I even went back the next day to have the same thing! Yes, a bit more expensive than othe Santa Teresa restaurants, but so well worth it.

Visited February 2012
Nags Head, North Carolina
“BEST FOOD EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is the best food I have ever eaten, anywhere!!!!! There menu is constantly changing and written on chalkboards. AMAZING SUNSET VIEW. Make sure you make a reservation if you want to go around sunset!!

Visited January 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wish we found it earlier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ate here on our second to last night in Santa Teresa and wish we would have come here sooner and more often! I had the mahi mahi dish and my husband had chicken. Both were huge and very good. We also had desert and sangria which were good as well. I didn't feel it was too expensive for what we got or compared to any where else in town. We came up here after sunset so we missed the view but did enjoy the breeze and dimly lit, romantic atmosphere. Very good and attentive customer service as well!

• Visited August 2012