Originally was traveling in February with no reservations... stuck in Puntarenas for four hours (missed the ferry). Got on the phone and found another local hotel that was full but that recommended Canaima. He said it was a new hotel and it was very nice. Nestled up on the hill, this beautiful oasis is surrounded by tropical scenery and lots of monkeys, butterflies and the like. My uncle actually slept on the outside bed that is suspended from the ceiling. He says he's never slept that well in his life. JuanCarlos, one of the owners, was incredibly accomodating and also very nice. The beach is a short walk down the hill, along with small cafes and shops. I can guarantee if you stay at Canaima, you will love it. You can't beat the price for this beautiful heaven. I miss it already so very much. I just returned from my second trip.. this time alone. Didn't want to leave the place!!!
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "rustic boutique hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our “pillow swimming pool”.Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services- Cocktail and smoothie bar- Room service breakfast (optional) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.