“Awesome place to stay in Santa Teresa!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pacifica Surf Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
Pacifica Surf Studios
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #18 of 30 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome place to stay in Santa Teresa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to Santa Teresa four times now, and this place was by far the best place I have stayed. The service was great and extremely friendly. The hotel also has an awesome watch dog, Coco, who is very fun and friendly. She also tends to keep the visitors company on and off the beach. If you love to surf like I do, this place is perfect! The break is just awesome right out front down the path. The hotel's owner, Simone, is extremely kind and helpful for any of your traveling needs. The hotel assists in day trips and ATV rentals, which is very convenient. I look forward to going back to Santa Teresa and staying here again! It's great to know of a great place so close to the beach. This place also is a perfect example of the "Pura Vida" lifestyle.

Room Tip: I loved staying on the second floor overlooking the pool. You get a pretty view of the surroundings...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This Inn was just what we were looking for to relax, have fun, great surf and meet new people!!
The rooms are very comfortable, with super nice balconies. The pool is a must after a surfing setion!! The surfing spot is a few steps away and we could surf all week long... Some of us were not very experienced surfers, but could improve with the surfing lessons we had!
Service was great, the guys were happy to help us in everything that we needed!!
Loved the dog!! She is super cool :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Copenhagen, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed for a few days in July. The hotel is hidden off the main strip and towards the beach, a few steps away from some great breaks! I arrived very late due to transportation but was nevertheless greeted by welcoming staff and shown to my place. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a kitchenette and a good sized porch. There aren't any food or drink options on the grounds but lots of options a short walk away. Only downside to this place is the management are not flexible at all! Due to circumstance I had to cut my stay a little short and they were not accommodating for that and asked for compensation for booking a week and leaving a couple of days early...
COCO is awesome!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Malibu, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This hotel is exactly what we hoped for for a 5 day father son surf trip. Great location with beach and surf acess about 100 feet down the path. Refreshing pool, outdoor shower, and excellent AC (crucial for St Teresa). Walking distance to good restaurants (Local bakery, Burger Rancho, Chicken Joes, Ice Cream shop) and the mini super. Good set up with kitchenette and refrigerator. ATV rental on site (definitely the best way to get around the area). Best of all, coco the security doberman. There are a bunch of places to stay in St teresa, but this one was really good and great value.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Pass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The location of the Inn, right on the beach, makes it the best place in Santa Teresa. The owners, two Italians, are very welcoming, down to earth. The rooms are spacious and confortable, with great balconies. The Inn does not offer food, but there are plenty of places in wakling distance to get food, especially a nice bakery just around the corner. My 4 year old daughter went for a few surf lessons, and she loved it. The place is just perfect!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Dont even bother looking anywhere else!

This place has a great location and is very affordable. If we are to return to Santa Teresa we will definitely book with Simone(owner) and Coco(his amazing guard dog).

This place is safe, very clean, has a basic kitchen, great big beds and amazing patio's.

If you are missing something they will do whatever they can to help you out. I had no coffee maker in my room and asked Simone and within an hour i had one in my room!

I would recommend this place to families or couples.

Its location is very central to great restaurants (Habanero-our Favourite, Rancho Burger and Zwarts Cafe) and the Grocery store.

The amazing beach is 2 minutes down the path.

Room Tip: I recommend #7 its upstairs right beside the owner and if you love dogs Coco loves to visit!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Pacifica for our honeymoon last month and I can’t say enough great things about our stay there! Simone and Peppe were the best hosts we’ve had on all of our travels and they are truly dedicated to providing fantastic customer service to all of their guests. Our studio was absolutely perfect with everything you need to get away from the hustle and bustle for a wonderful relaxed vacation. The location of the Pacifica is unbeatable with perfect proximity to the beach and to the rest of the attractions in the area. My main concern when traveling is safety and I couldn’t have felt any safer on this trip. We actually met a couple who ended up moving from their lodge to the Pacifica once they saw how great it was! I could go on and on and would definitely recommend this location to everyone traveling to Santa Teresa!!

Room Tip: Go for a second story room if possible to ensure great views and peace and quiet!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Pacifica Surf Studios? Share your experiences!