“Perfect! Really the best in Santa Teresa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pacifica Surf Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
Pacifica Surf Studios
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #19 of 30 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
Pass
“Perfect! Really the best in Santa Teresa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The location of the Inn, right on the beach, makes it the best place in Santa Teresa. The owners, two Italians, are very welcoming, down to earth. The rooms are spacious and confortable, with great balconies. The Inn does not offer food, but there are plenty of places in wakling distance to get food, especially a nice bakery just around the corner. My 4 year old daughter went for a few surf lessons, and she loved it. The place is just perfect!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Dont even bother looking anywhere else!

This place has a great location and is very affordable. If we are to return to Santa Teresa we will definitely book with Simone(owner) and Coco(his amazing guard dog).

This place is safe, very clean, has a basic kitchen, great big beds and amazing patio's.

If you are missing something they will do whatever they can to help you out. I had no coffee maker in my room and asked Simone and within an hour i had one in my room!

I would recommend this place to families or couples.

Its location is very central to great restaurants (Habanero-our Favourite, Rancho Burger and Zwarts Cafe) and the Grocery store.

The amazing beach is 2 minutes down the path.

Room Tip: I recommend #7 its upstairs right beside the owner and if you love dogs Coco loves to visit!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Pacifica for our honeymoon last month and I can’t say enough great things about our stay there! Simone and Peppe were the best hosts we’ve had on all of our travels and they are truly dedicated to providing fantastic customer service to all of their guests. Our studio was absolutely perfect with everything you need to get away from the hustle and bustle for a wonderful relaxed vacation. The location of the Pacifica is unbeatable with perfect proximity to the beach and to the rest of the attractions in the area. My main concern when traveling is safety and I couldn’t have felt any safer on this trip. We actually met a couple who ended up moving from their lodge to the Pacifica once they saw how great it was! I could go on and on and would definitely recommend this location to everyone traveling to Santa Teresa!!

Room Tip: Go for a second story room if possible to ensure great views and peace and quiet!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

This place is the perfect location for your beach holiday. Affordable spacious rooms with individual Kitchens. It is walking distance from all amenities and literally a meters from the best beach in the peninsular. Excellent Surf lessons with a local instructor and board hire are also available.

A friend and I booked for a weeks stay in early August and ended up staying a further 2 weeks! Simone and Pepe were very accommodating with everything. We stayed in both upstairs and downstairs rooms and both were of exceptional standard. The pool was also a great extra and never crowded. Lots of natural wildlife roaming around on the grounds.

For our final week we looked at other accommodation in the area and nothing around the same price came even close in location or standard.

A highlight for us was also Coco, their onsite guard dog. We both developed quite a bond with her and were sad to say goodbye. Coco takes guarding to another level, you never need to feel unsafe...she will accompany you to the beach or shops and in either location she maintains impeccable manners!

I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking for a perfect place to unwind on a dream beach holiday.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have a larger more spacious balcony area, but the configuration of the rooms is p...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011 via mobile

Fantastic place! Located 30 mts from one of the best beach in the world, and 50 mts away from santa teresa centre, restaurants and shops, but still very quiet and surrounded by nature, big trees, iguanas, monkeys.... A dream!
Accomodation are nice, spacious, very clean and comfortable, furnished with all you can need (fan, a/c, kitchenware, fridge, terrace with hamaca for chillout moments) tastefull with an italian twist...top!
Simply amazing! Fantastic swimmingpool with fresh water always clean
The staff is wonderful, gentle, kind, very nice and friendly, available at any time and for any need, they can also offer you any kind of support in organising tours, excursions, surf school with best instructors in town (can tell!), board rentals, quad/car rentals (all brand new), everything.... And dealing with only one figure can help you save a lot of money!
Price are affordable and frankly speaking cheap for what you get
To make a long story short i was supposed to stay there 3 nights....i ended staying for two weeks and willing to go back as soon as possible!
Thanks guys!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

I had a great time here. Simone and Pepe really went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. The studios are large and clean and include a fully stocked kitchen, and the whole lodge has a great atmosphere. It has a nice balance of privacy and community feeling. Pacifica is right next to the beach and great waves, and also within walking distance of good restaurants and shops. Pacifica also has a nice pool that's kept very clean.

I came to Pacifica to learn how to surf, and the instructor was fantastic. By the end of the week I really learned a lot. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
São Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Confortable, clean, just 50 mts from one of the best surf break I surfed in Costa Rica. I love Santa Teresa !! What more can I ask to life ? In the resort also, you can rent surfboards, ATV, organize trips and surf classes. In middle of the amazing tropical nature, but with every facilities you need. The staff always helpful attending any needs I had. I look forward to go back next year.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Pacifica Surf Studios? Share your experiences!