From the time we sent emails inquiring until we drove through the gates to leave, Stefan and Marta took good care of us to ensure a successful visit.
Casa Iguana is sure to provide close up visits from iguanas big and small which was a fun part of our stay. The home is quaint and efficient. A bed in the living room, two beds in one room and bed for two in second bedroom. Outside shower, clothes line and sink convenient for sandy returns from the beach. No washer dryer which was something I failed to notice, but laundry service in town.
Very secure with locks and gates and codes, you won't have to worry about anything.
The walk to the beach was a little further than I originally thought, but not bad. Great location from nearby businesses and food and Santa Teresa was our most fun experience of the Nicoya Peninsula tour.
- Also Known As:
- Mariposa Vacation Homes Hotel Santa Teresa
- Mariposa Vacation Homes Hotel
- Mariposa Vacation Homes Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariposa Private Beach homes began as little more than a dream and a vacant parcel of land in 2003. Our mission is to offer private, well built, clean and comfortable houses with everything necessary to enjoy quality vacation time with your family and friends. This is an ongoing project, and every year we continue to make improvements to our infrastructure, houses and gardens. We are committed to becoming as sustainable and community friendly as possible. Our employees are 100% local (born and raised) help and we use local products and suppliers whenever possible. We are also founding members of our neighborhood association, know as AVSTN for it’s Spanish acronym, volunteer at the local public school and have served on the board of directors of the local water board and AVSTN. Mariposa Private Beach Home’s commitment to improve the quality of life of our employees and growing town extends beyond our gates, as we are involved in various community projects as the recycle program, monthly beach clean-ups, education programs in the public school, public water, roads and security issues. ... more less