My Girlfriend and I had the pleasure of residing in these hill side bungalows in the majestic town of Santa Teresa. Michele and his staff are very inviting, and went out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay. The property itself is truly beautiful, hidden in the jungle away from the hustle and bustle of main street. The room itself was comfortable with a modern, rustic european flare. If you're fortunate enough to stay here make sure you get Michele to cook for you. We ate at all the top rated restaurants in town, and they were fantastic, and full of flavor, but, none could hold a candle to Michele's meals. We will defiantly be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gumbo Limbo Villas is a boutique bed & breakfast set atop the hills of beautiful Playa Santa Teresa on Costa Rica's lush Nicoya peninsula. Each luxurious accommodation overlooks the Pacific Ocean and possesses commanding panoramic ocean and jungle views. Relax and scan the horizon from this unique hillside hideaway for migrating sea life, feast your eyes on a magnificent sunset, check the surf conditions from the best perch on the Nicoya peninsula or simply enjoy a refreshing beverage in the resort's elegantly designed infinity pool and surrender to the beauty of the nature that surrounds you. Whatever your vacation interests are, be it catching the next pumping pacific swell, exploring the wonders of Cabo Blanco Absolute Reserve or just unwinding from the everyday stress of a busy lifestyle, Gumbo Limbo Villas is ideally situated and designed to ensure that you get the most out of your visit to Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Gumbo Limbo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa