My Girlfriend and I had the pleasure of residing in these hill side bungalows in the majestic town of Santa Teresa. Michele and his staff are very inviting, and went out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay. The property itself is truly beautiful, hidden in the jungle away from the hustle and bustle of main street. The room itself was comfortable with a modern, rustic european flare. If you're fortunate enough to stay here make sure you get Michele to cook for you. We ate at all the top rated restaurants in town, and they were fantastic, and full of flavor, but, none could hold a candle to Michele's meals. We will defiantly be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gumbo Limbo is a boutique bed & breakfast located in the hills of Santa Teresa, just 600 meters to Santa Teresa beach and town. Along with stunning ocean views, Gumbo Limbo's central, hilltop location provides seclusion- a nice break from the bustle of town, while being only a 2 minute drive to the beach and main road. A 4x4 vehicle, which is generally better for Costa Rica roads, is needed to reach our property. Each of our villas is surrounded by tropical lush nature, giving total privacy and a real feeling of being in the jungle, while still having complete comfort. From every corner of our property, you can find amazing ocean and mountain views. Our beautiful infinity pool is the perfect spot to relax and watch the best sunsets Santa Teresa has to offer. A full breakfast is included in your stay. It is served each morning in our ocean view dining area. Some of our breakfast options include granola and yogurt with fresh fruits, eggs with typical gallo pinto or pancakes, all served with fresh Costa Rican coffee. Our guests are our priority. It comes natural for us to host people and make new friends, so it is our pleasure to cover every small detail and accommodate our guests' needs so that they have the best time while staying with us. Many of our guests have told us that their experience visiting Gumbo Limbo felt more like staying with old friends, than staying at a hotel. Whether it's sharing a surf session or an Argentinean asado together, we look forward to having you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gumbo Limbo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa