My girfriend and I spent 3 nights in Villa Cruz de Sur and had an amazing time. The villas are located above the main part of town far enough to be away from all of the noise and dust but close enough to get to all santa teresa has to offer in minutes. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a nice quiet getaway but still would like to have close access to all of Santa Teresa´s restaurants and night life.
- Also Known As:
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gumbo Limbo Villas is a boutique hotel set atop the hills of beautiful Playa Santa Teresa on Costa Rica’s lush Nicoya peninsula. Each luxurious accommodation overlooks the Pacific oceans vast expanse and possesses commanding panoramic ocean and jungle views. Relax and scan the horizon from this unique hillside hideaway for migrating sea life, feast your eyes on a magnificent sunset, check the surf conditions from the best perch on the Nicoya peninsula or simply enjoy a refreshing beverage in the resorts elegantly designed infinity view pool and surrender to the beauty of the nature that surrounds you. Whatever your vacation interests are, be it catching the next pumping pacific swell, exploring the wonders of Cabo Blanco Absolute Reserve or just unwinding from the everyday stress of a busy lifestyle, Gumbo Limbo Villas is ideally situated and designed to ensure that you get the most out of your visit to Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gumbo Limbo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.