Gumbo Limbo sits on top of a hill over looking the Pacific Ocean. Every day was a complete adventure. Breakfast was always perfect with coffee, fresh tropical fruits with granola and breakfast burritos. Sonny, Luli, and Michele were more than accommodating. We ate in about 5 different restaurants in Santa Teresa yet Gumbo Limbo's Cucina Italiana was the best food we had in town. I had a craving for seafood one night and Sonny picked up some fresh fish for us and Luli made the Best ceviche I have ever had! And the pizza she made was beyond delicious. I have been in Italy and her pizza is even better than the pizzas they make in Milano and Roma
Our room was cleaned every day and so was the infinity pool that was below our villa. The villa we stayed at was equipped with a small refrigerator (great for bringing back mangoes we picked from a tree nearby), a dining table set, and a hammock for outdoor naps.
We were sad to leave this place. We enjoyed every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gumbo Limbo is a unique bed & breakfast located in the hills of Santa Teresa, just 2 minutes to Santa Teresa beach and town. Along with stunning ocean views, Gumbo Limbo's central, hilltop location provides seclusion- a nice break from the dust and bustle of town, while being only a 2 minute drive to the beach and main road. A 4x4 vehicle, which is generally better for Costa Rica roads, is recommended to reach our property. Each of our villas is surrounded by lush, tropical nature, giving total privacy, comfort, and a real feeling of being in the jungle. From every corner of our property, you can find amazing ocean and mountain views. Our beautiful infinity pool is the perfect spot to relax and watch the best sunsets Santa Teresa has to offer. A full breakfast is included in your stay. It is served each morning in our ocean view dining area. Some of our breakfast options include granola and yogurt with fresh fruits, eggs with gallo pinto, or pancakes, all served with fresh Costa Rican coffee. Our guests are our priority. It comes natural for us to host people and make new friends, so it is our pleasure to cover every small detail and accommodate our guests' needs so that they have the best time while staying with us. Many of our guests have told us that their experience visiting Gumbo Limbo felt more like staying with old friends, than staying at a hotel. Whether it's sharing a surf session or an Argentinean asado together, we look forward to having you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gumbo Limbo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa