The Gumbo Limbo is place to stay in ST, CR. Great location with a killer view. It was pretty killer staying up on the hill where they are located. It's safe (less likely for thievery) with large rooms to spread out and relax after a long day of surfing in the sun and heat. Loved how it cools down at night thanks to a light breeze from the hills - no need to be locked inside a room with ac when you can sleep with open air rooms.
Best of all, its on top of great, uncrowded beach break and the staff can help get whatever you need (boards, directions, groceries, restaurants, transportation, etc.).
Had a great time and I can't wait to do it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gumbo Limbo Villas is a boutique bed & breakfast set atop the hills of beautiful Playa Santa Teresa on Costa Rica's lush Nicoya peninsula. Each luxurious accommodation overlooks the Pacific Ocean and possesses commanding panoramic ocean and jungle views. Relax and scan the horizon from this unique hillside hideaway for migrating sea life, feast your eyes on a magnificent sunset, check the surf conditions from the best perch on the Nicoya peninsula or simply enjoy a refreshing beverage in the resort's elegantly designed infinity pool and surrender to the beauty of the nature that surrounds you. Whatever your vacation interests are, be it catching the next pumping pacific swell, exploring the wonders of Cabo Blanco Absolute Reserve or just unwinding from the everyday stress of a busy lifestyle, Gumbo Limbo Villas is ideally situated and designed to ensure that you get the most out of your visit to Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Gumbo Limbo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Gumbo Limbo Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa