Enjoyed a wonderful stay with Barbara and Martin, a nice couple from Venezuela. This hostel/hotel emphasizes living well but simply. Nice, quiet location. Guests are requested to respect the peace and quiet for all guests. 100 meters from a beautiful beach and surf break. Barbara arranged transfer from San Jose airport, zip line tour, surf lessons, hotel in montezuma and cab to get there. Beautiful loft room with high ceilings. Howler monkees to wake you in the morning. we loved the serenity and are already planning our next visit. Don't miss this gem. Barbara and Martin even rescue animals. Be sure to meet Achilles the mastiff and Gianni the surf instructor from Italy. walking distance to restaurants and grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee and toast served from 7AM till 9AM, free Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa