We really enjoyed our stay at cuesta arriba. It was a true relief arriving a hostel where the rooms, sheets, bathrooms, kitchen and fridge were in spotless conditions. The owners take their job seriously, and really make an effort to keep the place immaculate. There are quite a few rules at the hostel, but i think all of them are reasonable. It might not be a party-hostel considering the 11pm quiet time, but we didn't really have a problem with that as we went to the bars down the street, or the beach after quiet time. But that makes this hostel perfect for people who like to get u p and do stuff in the morning, sharing travelling stories and advice, and who enjoy getting a good nights sleep when its needed.
The owners are very friendly and helpful, anything from borrowing dvds, bus schedules to ordering pizza delivery in spanish on the phone
If i could change something though, it would be making the tv lounge a bit more comfy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee and toast served from 7AM till 9AM, free Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa