“Perfectly Amazing paradise!! Best place I. Santa Teresa.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fuego Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
Fuego Lodge
Save Saved
You added Fuego Lodge to your Saves list
100 m North from the soccer field | Cobano, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica (Formerly Orquidea Lodge)   |
Ranked #1 of 30 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
“Perfectly Amazing paradise!! Best place I. Santa Teresa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Nothing I can say would capture how wonderful this place is.

The owners, Itai an Barbara, have created a little piece of paradise here. The place is beautiful, and blends in with the jungle perfectly. It's clean, safe, comfortable and very inviting. And the pool is great.
It's even more beautiful I real life then in the pictures.

I stayed there for a week after looking at a lot of other places and I can definitely say this is the best.

The owners are also extremely nice, helpful and friendly. They'll make sure you enjoy your stay there.

Thank you both for making my vacation so great!

• Stayed September 2013

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and i spent 5 amazing days in Fuego and were just waiting for the next time.. The place is perfectly cleaned every day, has a beautiful garden and large stylish pool with outstanding atmosphere and the best hosts you can get (Itay & Barbara). Highly recomended!

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I been there with my girlfriend, beautiful place, super close to the ocean, very good for couples and even for honey-moon!
The owner Itay, is a cool guy from Israel, very good surfer, and he'll help you in everything you'll need...
Enjoy!

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Fuego for 4 days. Itay, the owner was so great! He helped us with great advices and tips. He is expirinced and knows the place very well. The room was very nice, big and comfortable. We will definatly recommend this place to our friends.

• Stayed July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My partner and I spent 4 nights in February at the Fuego Lodge. We found this gorgeous place coincidently and it was the BEST accommodation we had during our 2 weeks in Costa Rica!! We initially only planned to stay one night, but ended up staying for 4, because we had such a great and relaxing time there..
Barbara, the owner of the Lodge was incredibly helpful with questions we had in regards to our traveling plans in CR. She organized a rental car for us, recommended restaurants, surf schools and yoga studios in the area etc. she was so much fun to talk to!
The pool front suite we stayed in was very clean, spacious and bright and even had an outside kitchen...where we listened to the birds, while cooking! I especially loved the wooden beams, high ceilings and the modern design with its bright and happy colors!
We will defiantly return to CR and stay at the Fuego Logde for at least a week next time.
I can highly recommend this place to couples, families and singles who seek a tranquil, beautiful accommodation with a an incredible pool!!

Two thumbs up!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had a wonderful time last week at Fuego Lodge. The location is wonderful. It is only 2 blocks from the beach and one block away from the restaurants and shops on the main street. I would not want to stay on the main drag during dry season because of all of the dust....so Fuego Lodge was a perfect location for me, close enough to walk to everything and far enough away to avoid the dust! We stayed in one of the stand alone cabins and it was perfect for two friends traveling together. There were 2 queen sized beds so we each had our own and the bathroom and shower were both very large. The cabin felt so good from the moment i walked in. It had high ceilings and large windows looking out at the pool deck and the lovely garden. The pool was so clean and refreshing...Barbara was so warm and helpful....but my favorite part of my stay at Fuego was their sweet doggies. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Santa Teresa is an absolute jewel for a holiday destination and we were so blessed to have stayed in one of the best hotels in the area.... We were very lucky to have come across Fuego lodge (a gem) as a recommendation from Horizon who were unable to accommodate us for the time we required - we had planned to stay for only 5 nights and ended up staying there for the entire holiday and cancelling plans for other activities due to the hospitality we received at Fuego Lodge. The owners Barbara and Etay are so lovely and laid back, it was like living at home with your family - they catered for every need with a smile and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were extremely clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The pool was amazing !! I willl definately be coming back to Fuego Lodge purely p exceeded my expectations on both counts !! Barbara and Etay have truly created an exceptional place to stay in paradise :)

Hope to see you very soon!

Room Tip: Comfortable beds