It has been 2 weeks since we returned from Shaka and we have wanted to be back every minute of every day! We loved our time there and it is definitely a piece of paradise and will recommend it to everyone. We surfed and did yoga with the amazing people at Shaka. We were also able to go quad riding, horseback riding, and an amazing zip line. The staff are all amazing and warm and we loved visiting with them all and we felt like we were with family! Hope to be able to go again one day. Beautiful views and an amazing place to see, from the ocean to the forest with the monkeys and other animals. This is a place you will not want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa