In November of this year, my husband, myself and our two youngest daughters were blessed with the opportunity to stay at Shaka. We cannot say enough great things about Shaka. The staff was amazing, the food was great, the views breathtaking and the rooms were just wonderful. The rooms were so clean and one of the best parts, they were wheelchair accessible which was a big plus for us. From the surfing, ziplining and ATV rides with the kids, to the romantic strolls on the Beach with my husband, our experience at Shaka was one of the most incredibly spectacular vacations we have ever had. The staff, the beach and the accommodations left us feeling refreshed and renewed and we are forever grateful. Whether your looking for a family environment or a romantic one, Shaka should be your first choice. They made us feel like family. We will visit beautiful Costa Rica again soon and Shaka will be the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa