The staff and level of service were amazing! The food was delicious and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. I've been to Shaka twice and I'm already planning my next trip.
This is absolutely one of the most beautiful and majestic beach's I've been to. I had never surfed before, so I was slightly apprehensive, but the surf lessons were perfect...I even stood up on my first wave!
There are so many activities to choose from, if you want to stay busy, or you can just relax and take in the scenery while reading a good book. It's everything you could want for a dream vacation...and the sunsets will take your breath away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa