I really can't say enough about this place! After staying there a week and checking out other places... I have to say... there is no other place than Otro Lado Lodge!
The owners are a young and hip Italian couple who adore their guests and treat them like family. Baggi and Nico were simply amazing hosts and you can tell that they enjoy taking care of their guests. They are always willing to help you with any questions or suggestions for side trips and restaurants. AND they are always around...
Simply beautiful and lush and very well thought out. They have an amazing pool with an outdoor shower and hammocks. The centre of this lodge is a large outdoor communal area where we all eat, watch tv, play cards and chill. By the way, hope you love pets because their three cats and dog are super friendly!
My room was brand new. Very modern with a sleek bathroom and a fantastic shower. It was cleaned everyday! I really enjoyed the spacious balcony. It was a phenomenal homebase.
This was the highlight of staying there! They offer gourmet style breakfast and lunch. My breakfast always consisted of fresh coffee, freshly pressed OJ, a bowl of bountiful fresh local fruit with yogurt and granola. Eggs any way with either crepes or pancakes! A true breakfast of Champions!
Now lunch was a different story... SPECTACULAR homemade pastas and sauces to die for. Freshly made foccacia everyday. Local fresh fish and meats! I was in heaven! I looked forward to eating at Otro Lado every minute of the day!
The lodge is right across the street from the beach and short walk through a pathway. It would take you 5 minutes to walk it! That's it!
All in all, Otro Lado really made my vacation! I met so many great people at this Lodge. Even the owners can't believe how many amazing guests they attract.
Hoping to go back in the near future!
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.