We just returned from a week in Santa Teresa and want to go back! And we'd definitely stay at Otro Lado again! The rooms are great - we stayed in a villa, which was clean and spacious. Cooked some fresh caught red snapper there for dinner using our kitchen one night. The pool was perfect, and the greenery and flowers surrounding the pool and rooms is very well designed - it made us feel like we were in our own little tropical world. The staff were so helpful and friendly, from Selvaggia and Nicoletta to the ladies that kept our rooms clean and given fresh towels daily. It was great to see them all work happily together like a family and treat each other like so - made us feel even better to be there. We've stayed in several hotels during many trips to Costa Rica, and this one is at the top of our list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa