we stayed 5 nights at Otro Lado and we were very happy with our choice. in the first room first day water started to leak through the bathroom light, but we were moved quickly to a top floor room (which we preferred as it had a nice balcony & the door was much easier to open - the first room the patio doors were fiddly to open & close). the rooms are very nice & comfortable. good shower in the bathrooms. nice swimming pool and great food in the restaurant. good breakfasts included in the rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa