I read all these tripadvisor reviews before we arrived and this place definitely lived up to the descriptions. We stayed an entire week and didn't want to leave. The beaches, surf and natural landscape of Santa Teresa were stunning and this place was the perfect complement--I wouldn't be surprised if it was designed by some kind of feng shui master. There is a different kind of light and mood depending on the time of day and I would recommend lounging around the pool when you can. The sounds of tropical bird calls, cicadas and howler monkeys along with the gorgeous landscaping were out of this world. It is owned and run by the kindest, coolest, stylish group of Italians you can imagine and they have nailed the sweet spot of professionalism and laidback mellowness. The standards for cleanliness in our lodge were above and beyond the highest standards we could expect, and we will definitely be coming back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa