After reviewing several lodging choices we decided on the Otro Lado Lodge. We loved it! The property was amazing! It was clean, comfortable, and offered everything you need. We really liked having a fridge/kitchen for drinks and lunch. A bonus was the location. It was far enough from the road so you didn't hear ATV and motorcycle noise but it was a very close walk to the beach. Their is also a great surf shop nearby as well as many restaurant choices! Great spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa