our favourite place we stayed in all of Costa Rica. great staff, beautiful grounds, delicious and reasonably priced food, awesome location close to the best beach. rooms are clean and classic. Beds weren't the most comfortable, but they were clean which matters more! Felt like we were in a little tropical paradise away from the world, but if you just walk down to the street you are in the heart of a great area in Santa Teresa full of great restaurants and super markets and shops. You do not need to be a surfer to enjoy this town, although it doesn't hurt, the waves were perfect.
I suggest you get down to the beach every single day to see some of the best sunsets ever!. and eat the pasta at the restaurant, it is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa