I have hesitated to write this review, as I did not want everyone to find out about this amazing little property and overrun it. Otro Lado is a beautiful respite off of the main road in Santa Teresa. It has a great main dining area, yoga area, and a few rooms and bungalows. It is small, but feels private. The bungalows are great, two stories and spacious and modernly decorated. The kitchen in the bungalow is fully functional, and the cleaning ladies do a wonderful job every day helping out even with the dishes. I have stayed in Santa Teresa a few times, and never used the pool at any of the hotels. This pool was too nice not to get in. I spent many an afternoon lounging by the little pool and pinching myself to see if I was dreaming. As for food, the breakfast is simple yet delicious, and at lunch you can find authentic Italian fare (which is great). The owners are very helpful and nice. There was only one employee who may need to do an internship at a big hotel to understand how to treat guests, but she didn't get us down. We stayed at Otro Lado for a month, and would not hestitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa