I definitely recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone traveling to the Santa Teresa/ Mal Pais area. We stayed for two nights in a two story villa, and absolutely loved our experience. The room was clean, well decorated, and filled with great amenities- A/C, outdoor shower, multiple hammocks, full size fridge, and more! The surrounding gardens and pool were spectacular and provided us with just enough privacy from the other guests. The service was good and very friendly. Location was perfect - just across the street from a beach entrance and a few meters from a great beach burger restaurant. We had a car but were able to walk to many different restaurants and shops (we even rented surf boards on the way to the beach!). Don't miss out on the opportunity to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa