This hotel was our first experience we had in Costa Rica and it blew us away. The two story villa had everything you needed and more for a perfect beach getaway. The bedroom had a/c, the kitchen had a coffee maker, full fridge, and dishes, the downstairs bathroom had an outdoor shower which we thought was the coolest, and the pool was a refreshing relief from the salty Pacific. The service was very good and friendly. The breakfast in the morning was not great and not being able to flush toilet paper was kind of disgusting but the positives definitely outweighed the negatives. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa