Stayed here for 1 week in March for the Surf & Yoga package. The outdoor yoga studio was beautifully located in the garden, the room was bright, clean, and with it's own balcony overlooking the pool and garden. The bathroom was great as well. The whole place has very naturally been incorporated into the leafy surroundings in a way that was both simple but with attention to every detail.
The service was fantastic - I travelled on my own and felt very well taken care of. The breakfasts and lunches were delicious and the atmosphere was very relaxed while the service was always attentive and swift.
I can highly recommend this place to anyone travelling to Santa Teresa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa