Otro Lado is a beautifully laid out property. We stayed for 3 nights with our children & a family friend. Even though this is a yoga type retreat no one made us feel uncomfortable for having our children. Breakfast was great - the Nutella Crepes are amazing. We also enjoyed lunch - sandwiches prepared on homemade focaccia bread.
We got multiple rooms & they were all comfortable & clean. Pur only complaint is that it gets bright in the morning & the curtains were thin for people who might like to sleep in.
We would definitely recommend this hotel & hope to return.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.