I just returned from a weeks surfing vacation to Santa Teresa. I stayed at the Otro Lado Lodge with my 14 year old son. The lodge is like a small retreat from Santa Teresa. Inside it is green, lush, clean, and the pool refreshing. Our room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. The coffe was especially good. This time of year the dust from the main road is a problem and the Otro Lado is set back far enough from the road, that that the dust was forgotten. My son made friends with the 3 cats and Hata the dog. Nico gave us great advice on where to eat and what to do when we were not surfing. The lodge is located near a public access to the beach so it is a five minute walk to the ocean and the best located hotel for surfing Santa Teresa. We had a terrific week together in Sanat Teresa and look forward to staying at the Otro Lado Lodge, with the entire family, on our next surfing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa