The Otro Lado Lodge is the perfect place to stay in Santa Teresa. The Villas is very stylish. The contemporary style works well and it feels very exclusive. The Villas is in two floors, the upper level has a queen size bed, nice bathroom and a huge balcony. On the groundfloor you have a small but very well equipped kitchen, two sofas/beds and another big bathroom which is especially nice, as it's open air and has a large stone shower.
The Otro Lado Lodge has the best location, close to the road/beach but still quiet and like an oasis with its nice green surroundings and the beautiful pool and lounge area.
It’s owned by Nico and Baggio and they are the most warm and coolest persons I’ve met. They helped us organize fishing trips, taxi service and more. They also have the coolest pets (dog and cats) which are very charming and friendly. They offer both breakfast and lunch and it is absolutely great food. Especially the homemade pasta! They also offer yoga and massage treatments etc.
I can’t wait to come back to Santa Teresa and Otro Lado again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa