We stayed 2 nights at Otro Lado Santa Teresa and after visiting 8 differents places and hotels in Costa Rica, we voted this hotel number 1! Its a little oasis! not too far from the beach. There was only a couple things that could of made our stay better: a mini fridge, included breakfast, good curtains for late morning sleepers and a softer mattress (therapeutic was way to hard for us). Over all I would highly recommend this paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa