This place is by far the most comfortable and luxurious hotel we have stayed at during our road trip through Costa Rica. We booked it, because it looked great in the pictures and had very positive reviews. However, the hotel even exceeded our expectations. The rooms are designed nicely and laid-back, the property is very spacious and has a great atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We even extended our stay for one night because we liked it so much. Great for those who are looking for a little bit of comfort for a great price in this lovely hippie-town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa