Otro Lado is a great place to stay in Santa Teresa. The owners were on vacation last week during my stay, but Francesca was there to take care of all my and my friends' needs - restaurant recommendations, reservations, massage appointments, everything! Accommodations are clean and neat. I was there with 2 other girlfriends and we each had our own rooms. They were cleaned immaculately each morning. Due to the ego-friendly nature of the Santa Teresa area, sheets and towels are replaced very few days, but they will replace more often when requested. Note that there are no tv's in the room, but there is AC. With the beauty of the beach and the warm loving Tica energy, there's no need for televised entertainment.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.