Nico and Selvaggia made us so very welcome, thank you.
We had great food and service throughout, the breakfast and lunches were so nice, and we always felt as though nothing was too much.
Really handy for all St. Teresa has to offer, loadsa restaurants and surf rent places within a 10 minute walk; we surf and were really glad we rented rather than risk dinging our boards getting them here.
Seriously guys, if you want a super nice place to stay, dont look any further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa