Zula was a great spot to relax for a few days - the rooms were well air conditioned, had good TV's and kitchenettes to do your own cooking. The 9 cabanas share a pool and bar area, but with so few units that means you often have the place to yourself. The owners were very friendly and helpful and could provide advice on all the questions we asked. The location is good, an easy walk from Playa Hermosa or Playa Carmen and beach access was across the main road in front of the house. There was a very good soda and supermarket within a hundred metres of the entrance. The place seemed good value for money considering you got your own kitchenette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa