“I loved this place! Very recommended !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zula Inn Aparthotel

You added Zula Inn Aparthotel to your Saves list
Zula Inn Aparthotel
2.5 of 5 Inn   |   Playa Santa Teresa | 1 Km From the Crossroads to the Right, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #8 of 30 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
“I loved this place! Very recommended !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friend and I came to Costa Rica, we planed to stay at Zula inn only for a couple of days,but after we saw how great the place was,(the location, the rooms, the pool, the cleaning services and more) we decided to stay there for the rest of our trip.
you just won't be disappointed,
The owners are very nice and helpful, and always made sure we felt at home,
Thank you Rotem. I enjoyed staying at your place.
Hoping to come again
Dvora.

Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in Santa Teresa. Perfect location in town. I stayed there with my 2 kids, but we met couples and groups staying there in the center pool/lobby area. The bungalow's are so nice, everything you need, very clean & spacious. Grounds are beautiful, safe fenced in and security fence closed nightly. Pool is awesome, you see Monkey's all around, and owner Rotem is one of the nicest, trusting people you would ever meet. He will do would ever to make you happy. My computer broke and he loaned me his laptop. We were tired from traveling and he offered to make us dinner. Drinks and beverages on premises, plus his brother owns the Zulla restaurant (a must eat place) down the street. He has surf boards, bikes on ground but we had our own boards and quads. We will stay at no other place but Zulla when in Santa Teresa. Thank you Rotem for your hospitality. The kids and I had a great time. Your Chicago friend, Jason

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Found the place in Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try because of the good reviews here. My first contact with them was by email. Great communication. We made a deposit of 50% of the total stay. Julio was very nice and bothered to answer all my questions. We rented the one bedroom for 2 adults and 1 kid and it was ok for us. Room has a mini kitchen with a fridge. Beach is about 300 meters from the entrance. You can drive to Playa Hermosa, Manzanillo, Mal Pais, they are all very close. The pool was also great! I will definitely consider to stay here again.

Room Tip: Room number 8 and 9 are right in front of the pool so if there are families with kids who stay late...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a week and enjoyed every minute of it! The bungalow was perfect; small kitchen, working AC, and a hammock. It was cleaned thoroughly each day and when requested our laundry was washed and dried within hours.

The Rancho area is the perfect place to lounge with a good book or drink a cup of coffee. We appreciated the honor system in place for beers or whatever refreshment we needed.

The owners, Avi and Rotem, were great hosts checking in with us frequently to ensure everything was okay. They also live next door and were there if we needed them. When we checked in we were told to ask anything and to feel at home, which we absolutely did. The brothers also own a restaurant up the street which had the best smoothies, delicious hummus, and pitas. We ate there twice and enjoyed watching surfing projected on the big screen.

Located off the dusty or muddy road and completely secure, with the beach, super market, and restaurants within walking distance so you can get by without a car. There are even bikes on the property for you to use. All in all a wonderful experience that we will remember always!

• Stayed June 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was a little nervous when I advised the owner we would not be checking in, but he was quite gracious about it. We had booked through booking.com.

We booked a two-bedroom bungalow which was more of a one-bedroom with a bed in the large living area.

We did not stay after finding a large hole in the back door and a dirty kitchen.

The pool area looked nice.

Although over 90% of tourists to Costa Rica are from the U.S., I later noted a disproportionate number of reviews from Canada and Israel. Most of these reviewers also gave glowing reviews to the Zula Restaurant down the street.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ZulaInn, Owner at Zula Inn Aparthotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Sometimes I wondering why keep working hard when every single person can effect your results with out even be a part of the experience ....
How can a person give a bad review with out spending even 1 min in my property...?
Just for record, if a client have a problem with a hole on the door or a dirty kitchen, you should tell us first and give us a chance to fix the problem... I could easily solved it. But instead you chose to run away without explanations and give me a bad review that will effect all my great work, ranking and starts. I can't satisfie all of the people that staying with me - but ill sure try!
Now it's too late - but please for next times - stay in a place and experience all it has to offer before you posting a bad review.
And please take a good look again on all of my reviews - their internationals from a lot of great people from great places - Canada, U.S.A, Israel, Sweden, Costa Rica and many many places....
Thanks and keep traveling - just wiser....... Rotem Avraham.
Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place is wonderful and is a bargain. We stayed in casita #6 for 5 nights and enjoyed how quiet it was since it doesn't sit directly on the main road. Our A/C worked great at night when we used it and the wifi worked great too. The casita was clean and kept clean daily. The rancho area is beautiful and surrounds a pool with lush landscaping. There is an honor system for beers and sodas that are kept in a fridge in the rancho.
Avi and Rotem went above and beyond for us when my husband and I dealt with a thief. They are great people and run a great place. We would definitely stay here again. There are many pricey places to stay, but we had everything we needed included a small kitchen and larger size fridge and coffee maker. There is a road leading to the beach almost across the street. It's in a great location close to the rest of the town.
Did I mention their restaurant is great too? Fresh hummus, pita and more. Just a short ways down the street.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

What a great place! Great hospitality, great people! Our room was cleaned to perfection every day... The hotel owners also have a great restaurant in Santa Teresa Called the zula restaurant, highly recommended ! Go stay there, you won't regret it!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Zula Inn Aparthotel? Share your experiences!