My friend and I came to Costa Rica, we planed to stay at Zula inn only for a couple of days,but after we saw how great the place was,(the location, the rooms, the pool, the cleaning services and more) we decided to stay there for the rest of our trip.
you just won't be disappointed,
The owners are very nice and helpful, and always made sure we felt at home,
Thank you Rotem. I enjoyed staying at your place.
Hoping to come again
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.