My girlfriend and I stayed at Zula Inn for 8 nights. The two owners Avi and Rotem made us feel like we were part of the family. We stayed in one of their 1 bedroom bungalows and it was a great value. The bungalows are well equipped and their pool area is an oasis. The road in Santa Teresa is sometimes dusty, but Zula is set back far enough where it is not affected by road noise or dust. Avi and Rotem helped us with anything we needed and Zula has a locking gate where there is plenty of parking if you are traveling by car. Safe and secure! Also, the housekeeping staff was just perfect! Their timing was great. We were never once bothered, yet our room stayed perfectly clean and our personal items were handled and looked after with care. Trustworthy staff here!
Rotem's food at their middle eastern eatery just down the street is delicious. You get a nice big plate of delicious food for a good price!
Thanks guys! You were an essential part of a great trip to Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa