My daughter and I reserved a room at Zula Inn via anywherecostrarica.com for our first visit to this area. This was a very comfortable hotel, composed of individual cabins, complete with kitchen, outdoor beach shower, and, best of all a shady patio with hammock, table and chairs and a rocker. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, including the pet dog and cats who came to visit. Rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. There is a bar/lounge area that is self serve and on the honor system, guests note what they drank on a clipboard. The beach is a short walk away. With the hot mid-day weather, the pool area is a great option for cooling off in the shade after a swim. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay in Santa Teresa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa