My daughter and I reserved a room at Zula Inn via anywherecostrarica.com for our first visit to this area. This was a very comfortable hotel, composed of individual cabins, complete with kitchen, outdoor beach shower, and, best of all a shady patio with hammock, table and chairs and a rocker. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, including the pet dog and cats who came to visit. Rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. There is a bar/lounge area that is self serve and on the honor system, guests note what they drank on a clipboard. The beach is a short walk away. With the hot mid-day weather, the pool area is a great option for cooling off in the shade after a swim. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay in Santa Teresa!
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 9 exclusive bungalows (one bedroom and two bedroom), this boutique aparthotel offers a quiet location with jungle views, only 2 minutes walk from the white sand beach of Playa St. Teresa, Costa Rica. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and views over the jungle. The rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable TV, WiFi Internet connection, coffee and massages. Each bungalow has cable TV, WIFI, A/C, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot water and furnished covered porch overlooking the pool & tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.