We recently stayed at Zula with our two young children, 2 & 4. It was perfect for us! Nice, clean, large, private cabina. There was a small kitchen with everything we needed to prepare meals at home, which we did lots. The room was cleaned daily and we were given fresh towels. The pool was great and the surrounding gardens very nice and well kept. There's a big beer/water/pop fridge that you can help yourself to, on the honesty system. (write down what you take) We enjoyed that! The owner was super nice , very helpful and always easy to find if you needed help with anything. He is extremely hard working, dividing his time between the apart/hotel and their amazing restaurant. You must eat there! The smoothies are gigantic and delicious and the falafel.....best ever! I am still trying to duplicate it at home, no luck yet. Prices extremely reasonable. Overall we loved Santa Teresa and will be returning. We would book at Zula again for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 9 exclusive bungalows (one bedroom and two bedroom), this boutique aparthotel offers a quiet location with jungle views, only 2 minutes walk from the white sand beach of Playa St. Teresa, Costa Rica. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and views over the jungle. The rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable TV, WiFi Internet connection, coffee and massages. Each bungalow has cable TV, WIFI, A/C, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot water and furnished covered porch overlooking the pool & tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.