we so like it that we stayed 2 weeks and had a really good time. the owners Avi and Rotem are great people and took care of us and helped us in every thing we needed. the price is cheap for what u get, there is a nice pool we a place to relax and a lot of beautiful plants around. the cabina is big with a.c, LCD TV, fan and big kitchen with everything we needed for cooking. great location and very clean. we enjoyed a lot and if we go back to santa teresa again we will go back to zula inn for sure....... they have a really good mediterranean cuisine restaurant near by....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Booking.com so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa