This is not a fancy place but I wasn't expecting one. When we arrived I wasn't excited but the place grew on me over the 3 days we spent there. The kitchen is very basic, but it had enough to make breakfast and lunch for our family. The only thing missing that we would have liked was a blender to make smoothies. Yes there were some bugs, but nothing excessive. This is a tropical country, bugs are just part of the experience. The shower didn't have hot water but like it's so hot out that the cold/lukewarm water is all you need. The pool is very nice, my younger son swam everyday. I only met one of the owners, Avi, he was helpful and charming. He even gave us a ride back to the hotel one night when we were dining at their restaurant and an intense storm hit. We would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 9 exclusive bungalows (one bedroom and two bedroom), this boutique aparthotel offers a quiet location with jungle views, only 2 minutes walk from the white sand beach of Playa St. Teresa, Costa Rica. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and views over the jungle. The rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable TV, WiFi Internet connection, coffee and massages. Each bungalow has cable TV, WIFI, A/C, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot water and furnished covered porch overlooking the pool & tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.