This is not a fancy place but I wasn't expecting one. When we arrived I wasn't excited but the place grew on me over the 3 days we spent there. The kitchen is very basic, but it had enough to make breakfast and lunch for our family. The only thing missing that we would have liked was a blender to make smoothies. Yes there were some bugs, but nothing excessive. This is a tropical country, bugs are just part of the experience. The shower didn't have hot water but like it's so hot out that the cold/lukewarm water is all you need. The pool is very nice, my younger son swam everyday. I only met one of the owners, Avi, he was helpful and charming. He even gave us a ride back to the hotel one night when we were dining at their restaurant and an intense storm hit. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa