i actually feel very guilty as it is now nearly a year since we stayed here, and i promissed the guys i would go on trip advisor and wrie a review. just looking at the pictures, is reminding me of what a wonderful time we had as a family in costa rica and how the brothers at this aparthotel helped us to achieve that. we could not have asked for more accomodating, laid back and helpfull hosts. when we left here and moved on to our next hotel, as nice as that was it was not a patch on the zula, and i remember wishing we had not moved on so fast. i must also say that santa teresa is loveley. wish i was back there. i will be one day. Jared, Leah, Jacques, Maddie and OZ from pembrokeshire in Wales.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 9 exclusive bungalows (one bedroom and two bedroom), this boutique aparthotel offers a quiet location with jungle views, only 2 minutes walk from the white sand beach of Playa St. Teresa, Costa Rica. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and views over the jungle. The rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable TV, WiFi Internet connection, coffee and massages. Each bungalow has cable TV, WIFI, A/C, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot water and furnished covered porch overlooking the pool & tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.