$50 a night for air conditioning, pool, and a bar, perfect. They were very nice. Their restaurant was had great food and reasonable prices. I recommend the chicken shish kabobs. I left my purse out by the pool bar one night (to many drinks) and did not realize until the next day. All of my money and belongings were still in it. They made us feel safe.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 9 exclusive bungalows (one bedroom and two bedroom), this boutique aparthotel offers a quiet location with jungle views, only 2 minutes walk from the white sand beach of Playa St. Teresa, Costa Rica. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and views over the jungle. The rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable TV, WiFi Internet connection, coffee and massages. Each bungalow has cable TV, WIFI, A/C, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot water and furnished covered porch overlooking the pool & tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.