We showed up in Santa Teresa with no place to stay and while having dinner our server recommended zula inn and we are so thankful he did. We were only supposed to stay one night and ended up staying for six. The hotel is owned by two brothers and they are there daily making sure their guests feel at home. They are so friendly, fun and a wealth of information about Costa Rica. The rooms are individual cabins and are very clean, comfortable and have a fully equipped kitchen. The cleaning staff is so friendly and they make cute towel animals daily. They also own a restaurant a couple doors down and the food is phenomenal! I highly suggest staying at zula inn while visiting Santa Teresa! I will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa