Very happy with my choice to travel with Lucero. Everyone, particularly Courtney, was a pleasure to deal with. Lots of help and tips throughout the trip, which was greatly appreciated.
Surfing lessons with Mark were 1 on 1 and were great from me being a beginner. Morning yoga in the outdoor studio with Francesca was beautiful and personalized. Massage and horseback riding were also organized by Courtney and were fantastic. THe hotel, Otro Lado is beautiful and serene. Overall a fantastic experience.
Recommend renting an ATV and drive out to Montezuma Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of Lucero Surf Retreats you will be staying at an exclusive beautiful-resort, only 25 meters from the ocean. With luxurious little villas that can accommodate up to four guests. Surrounded by a tropical lush garden, a pool to cool off in and a small restaurant. In the morning the nice wooden floor of the restaurant turns into a private yoga studio! Weekly packages include daily surf-lessons, breakfast-lunch, morning yoga, transfer to Tambor airport, surf-manuals and personal surf pictures, day-trips and a one hour massage! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lucero Surf Retreats Hotel Santa Teresa
- Lucero Surf Retreats Nicoya
- Lucero Surf Retreats Costa Rica/Santa Teresa