Lucero Surf Retreats was the best choice for my trip to Costa Rica. I went with three of my friends and we all had a blast. We were all taken care of very well thanks to Lucero. Surfing, yoga, massages, paddle boarding, and horse back riding were just a few of the awesome activities that we really enjoyed. Our hotel we stayed at was SO nice and everyone there really made us feel welcome. Marieke from Lucero was beyond helpful with all of our questions and concerns before the trip, and during the trip she made sure we were having an amazing time. I highly recommend experiencing Costa Rica through Lucero, you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of Lucero Surf Retreats you will be staying at an exclusive beautiful-resort, only 25 meters from the ocean. With luxurious little villas that can accommodate up to four guests. Surrounded by a tropical lush garden, a pool to cool off in and a small restaurant. In the morning the nice wooden floor of the restaurant turns into a private yoga studio! Weekly packages include daily surf-lessons, breakfast-lunch, morning yoga, transfer to Tambor airport, surf-manuals and personal surf pictures, day-trips and a one hour massage! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lucero Surf Retreats Hotel Santa Teresa
- Lucero Surf Retreats Nicoya
- Lucero Surf Retreats Costa Rica/Santa Teresa