We choose this hotel after reading all the great comments so our expectations were very high! Well.... It was so much more than what we expected! This place is amazing and so beautiful. To make it simple, this is a list of 6 reasons why we liked it so much:
1. Javi, This guy is so much more than the owner, he become a friend during our stay. He is always happy to help us, answer our questions, book activities for us and give good advices. He even went surfing 2-3 mornings with my boyfriend and chilled with us in the evening. Flo, his wife, is also a sweetheart, she is so kind!
2. The view. AMAZING! You can't get tired of this view, the sunsets are the most beautiful i've seen in my life. We enjoyed relaxing in the chairs at night, watching the Sunset with a cold drinks... PURA VIDA!
3. Surf. Great surf spot, just in front of the hotel! For beginners, playa hermosa is just a 15 min car drive and is perfect to learn.
4. The restaurant. The best in town! This is where we had the best meal of all our stay.
5. The rooms. Always so clean, fresh drinks in the fridge every day.
6. The location. Perfect! 5 min walk down to the beach, markets, restaurants, surf shops and bars, but so quiet and peacefull because it's on a hill.
I definitively recommend this hotel! We will be back for sure!!! Yavi and Flo, thanks for everything and see you soon!
Marie and Andy
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buenos Aires Costa Rica/Santa Teresa