The hotel itself was nice. It was clean and the rooms were huge. There is a relatively clean pool and nice private beach. The staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast included with the room was great! The stay was very relaxing and peaceful. If you're looking to socialize with other people, this is not the place. There were hardly any other guests. The hotel is sort of a desolate and not close to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste