I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Vista Bahia, the room was nice and large with a kitchen area, large living area and a balcony overlooking the beach area. The food here was superb, breakfast made fresh daily in my stay and had the Mahi Mahi for dinner one night , so delicious.
There are two beach area's, I was partial to the nice private one to the left with gorgeous views.
It is a short taxi or car ride to both Hermosa and Coco, with Coco being the larger town, with shopping, night life and another very nice beach.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating and I met some wonderful people while I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste